AATC Dubai (Delegate Registration) – MAY 12-13, 2023
Discover the full details of the PROGRAM HERE
Obtain your seat to the 2 day exclusive hands-on class Anatomy & Aesthetic Treatments Class with ‘Focus on Simulator Injection and Ultrasonography’ upcoming in May 12-13, 2023, 2nd edition in Dubai (presential with hands-on format).
This class has been carefully planned by the experts and is dedicated to learning and improving your anatomy skills & injection treatments by applying the newest training resources such as ultrasonography and injection simulators.
Follow along as the speakers delve into the science, technology and diverse aesthetic applications of echographic ultrasounds in plastic surgery and dermatology. Handheld, portable or fixed ultrasound equipments will be discussed and compared through an in-depth review by worldwide experts.
The ifaceSimulator model used within the F.A.S.T. method is an innovative 3D printed design by 3D printer used for teaching and learning, in the field of anatomy & injection techniques, a close to real-life experience, applicable for all levels of knowledge.
Details of the FULL PROGRAM SOON AVAILABLE
Attend the event in Dubai**:
- Full presential with hands-on: 3 50O USD***
*Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse can participate ONLY if they are licensed to inject in their own country (diploma will be required)
**VENUE: Sofitel Obelisk Dubai & IMA (Institute of Medical Aesthetics) in Dubai Healthcare City
***Early bird fees are valid until 5 April, 2023. After Early bird date, price will increase on a 10% basis
82 in stock
FULL PRESENTIAL WITH HANDS-ON PASS – INCLUDES:
- Access to the 2-days of class in presential format
- Hands-on training with injection simulators and ultrasonography devices
- Coffee breaks & lunch
- Certificate of attendance and CME eligibility
- Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse can register as long as they are licensed to inject in their own country.
- Early bird fees are valid until April 12, 2023. After Early Bird, prices will increase on a 10% basis per pass, with no exception.
- Cancellation of a pass must be made in writing:
- Cancellation requests received before April 12 2023: 70% of the pass fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation requests received after April 12, 2023: there will be no refund.